Monday, July 15, 2019

Week One Hundred and Three



I am a grateful Elder this week. We asked God to bless us with some miracles, and He delivered. We are having someone that we've been working with for a while be interviewed today. If everything goes to plan, she should be baptized on the 27th, confirmed the 28th, and should be speaking at sacrament, the next day on missionary work. We keep em busy out here😂

This week we taught a ton of lessons. I think now that its warm outside, people are just happy to be here so they let us come back. Two of my favorite people we are teaching would be Cindy and Chris. They made it to church again yesterday! Chris was a little wild, but that's ok. They want to go fishing with us this next week. One of the hard things serving out here in Maine and this lake region is all the people that want to take us out on their boats. We must look like two Elders that need a ride on a boat or something, because it's almost daily. Whether it be an invite to go swimming or cruise on the boat and fish. They said they know some good fishing spots, so maybe next week you will see a picture of us with some fish. The missionaries around the zone have been doing some fishing finding recently, and it's been working awesome. People are down to have deep spiritual conversations while fishing😂

Fireflies are out again too. I was on exchanges with an Elder this Friday, and he flipped out when he saw one. I remember my first time seeing them last year. It was like there was some sort of rave going on outside in the dark night. Cool little dudes.

This little land of Winthrop is beginning to blow up spiritually. In a good way. We had 6 Amigos at church! I'm so glad to be a missionary at this time. I know that the Lord places us where we need to be. Even if we don't feel like we should be where we are, God can make great things out of any situation. It's something I've found time after time on my mission. Whether it be for myself in my areas and companions, or the people we are teaching. Trust God. Believe that there is something He has in store for you, and it will be ok. Learn to laugh, find the good in each situation, and have fun in the process. 

Have a great week everyone! 


Best strawberries in the world.



Wood stacking pro's.  Two years of it makes you baller.


 Had a classic New England Saturday night bean dinner with Bill.



Best bread in town.



My cow had a baby.


Best watermelon ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment