Monday, July 22, 2019

Week One Hundred and Four



Had a great week here in New England. I had my final interview with President Beck this past Tuesday. After that we had exchanges with the Lewiston Elders, and I got to hang out with some more African refugees.

On Wednesday we did a booth in Brunswick and gave out waters and did The Book Of Mormon experience. Fast forward to Friday, and we had some exchanges with the Oxford Elders. 

We got things all settled for the baptism this week. I can't believe there's actually one happening the week before I leave. Miracles do happen. Even in the land of Winthrop. 

The time has gone by so fast. I hit my 2 year mark this Friday. Not many missionaries get to see that point. I'm just happy to still be here serving. I've got one final full week to give it to the Lord.

Went fishing with the people we are teaching. We met Chris in the green while we were doing it. He's 19, has a brain tumor and one of the coolest dudes I've met out here. He gave us a bunch of fishing gear. 






No comments:

Post a Comment