Monday, March 18, 2019

Week Eighty Six



This week was full of a lot of work.  We had a lot of different things planned, but random things kept throwing off our plans. I think when that happens, that's the Lord's way of switching up our plans for better things to happen. That definitely is true in our case, because we were able to put another two people on date to be baptized this April! One of them is the daughter of some people to we are helping come back to church named Saphira. The other is a guy named Patrick. He came with us to the Saturday night session of Stake Conference, and we also wrote his work a note and acted like old minister dudes, and got him all Sundays off so he also came to church on Sunday. The note was very official, and we hit it with some bomb signatures.

This week it hit 50 degrees!!! So I got to bust out the short sleeves for a little bit in the afternoon. I felt so blessed. It's amazing how much easier the work becomes when it warms up outside. People become way nicer, more people come outside, and just in general more happens. Also it's staying light till 6:45 now. Buuuuut that means it's just the beginning of mud season. I have a pic of a spot where we just about got stuck. I love me some good dirt roads.

I am grateful for all of the miracles we are receiving here in Winthrop. It's one of the many things I love about being a missionary. I get the opportunity to see God's hand so often in my life, and I am learning more day by day about all the small miracles He performs. I hope all of you can learn to recognize all the ways our Heavenly Father truly influences our life. It's easy to forget when we get caught up in the world.

Anyways have a good week everyone! 








Mud seasons begins......






This dog is named Joey and he works at the copy center. He jumped up on me when I sat down.








No comments:

Post a Comment