Monday, March 11, 2019

Week Eighty Five



This week was pretty awesome! We had interviews with President Blair, Zone Conference, Keira's baptism, and Stake Conference! So we were pretty busy.  The beginning of the week was normal though. We had a little miracle while finding. Since there are not many ways to find out here we were tracting for most of the day. We were about to call it quits on finding and go chef up some quesadillas for dinner. But we decided to knock one more street, and we came across this little run down apartment building with like 4 rooms. And that was how we found our boy David and his son David.

During interviews this week President was telling me and Elder Ricks about how when we first got into the mission he was really concerned about Elder Ricks, and how he thought I was just a wild dude. He said it's one of his favorite things to watch missionaries grow, and become amazing missionaries. Its always a good time with President Blair. 

I was chilling having  a good time at Zone Conference when Sister Larsen told me she had a surprise for me! Then she pulled out an African shirt! My African sisters in Revere got me an African shirt, and had Elder Nielsen deliver it to Sister Larsen for me! It's awesome becsuse I wanted one the whole time I was there, but no one sold them, and you had to wait for someone to get back from Africa to get one! So when it randomly showed up when I was in Maine, I was so happy!

The baptism went really well, and we were able to have one of the people we were teaching show up. Things are going a lot better now since when I first got here a month ago. I know that if we work hard, smart, and rely on the lord, he will bless our efforts, and give us the strength we need to keep working!





No comments:

Post a Comment