Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Week Eighty Seven



This week was one of the better weeks that I've had since being here in Winthrop. Also transfers happened, and we were the only Zone Leader companionship that nothing changed. I think my fate may have just been sealed.

 Anyways, the highlights of this week were definitely when we were on exchanges. We had exchanges with the Lewiston Elders, and the Oxford Elders. On the exchanges with the Lewiston Elders they needed some help with Swahili because they found a family that spoke Swahili! So you already know I went and threw some jambos and hibaris to that family. They were freaking out that I knew a little bit of Swahili. Then I was able to video chat in Abela into the lesson, and she taught them all about baptism, and the spirit was so strong! Her testimony is so strong! It was so amazing to see her and the kids again. She is a Saint. She videod into the lesson while she had the sisters from Revere at her home for dinner, and she had the Elders there the night before! Then she offered to drive up a few hours for a lesson with them. What a womanπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚  The rest of the exchange we were just going off finding. I was enjoying being back in the city. I miss it. πŸ˜‚☺️πŸ™‚πŸ˜‘☹️😒😭

Annnnnd the exchange with Oxford was awesome. I stayed with Elder Hatt here in Winthrop. We took the dirt roads by storm, and tried to find some people to teach. The rain was coming down, and Elder Hatt didn't bring a rain coat so he was drenched and soaked with water. The highlight of this exchange was knocking on a car window, because there was literally no one else to talk to. It was an old man that was really kind. He invited us to his home on the side of the mountain. I'll send some pictures from his view!

I'm excited for what's to come this next transfer, and to see what else the Lord is preparing us for. It's been so much fun to be a tool in his hands. I like to think I'm a multi tool the Lord can use on his projects. And sometimes if it doesn't work he will just use me as like a hammer to drive the point to get the job done! I think we should all strive to be like multi tools. Then the Lord can use us in many situations. Anyways have a good week everyone! 



Red or Dead District






 This is the view from the guy's house who we knocked on his car window.





No comments:

Post a Comment