Monday, February 18, 2019

Week Eighty Two



Well I'm back in Maine now. The area I got is definitely going to be a challenge. When I loaded up the area book I had a flashback to when I first loaded up Colebrook's area book. Not too much planning was happening, or teaching, or finding. There was an unmotivated missionary who was in the area for his 5th transfer of the area and the final transfer of his mission. So I went into straight rebuild mode. We've already been able to set up a few reoccurring appointments with our investigators, and gotten in with a few less active part member families. So hopefully we can start getting down to work here.

One of the few people we are teaching is pretty cool. We teach a couple where the boyfriend is a less active member and the girlfriend is learning about the church.  We also are teaching a young girl who's mother just decided to come back to church. So #pmfforthewin Her grandma helps us teach her!

Besides that I'm living the country life again walking around in the beans.  Anyways, I'm excited to see what comes of these next few months, and how things end up. Elder Ricks and I have a vision for this area and we are excited to try and make it a reality! 















No comments:

Post a Comment