Monday, January 7, 2019

Week Seventy Six




This week has been awesome! Elder solomon and I were finally separated! It was quite the run. We also lost a ton of missionaries. So it was pretty much the saddest transfer meeting I've ever been to. When I got there I saw some of my good good mission friends Elder Stegeman and McCormick. Saying good bye to Elder McCormick was the first time I ever shed a tear saying goodbye to a comp. It was pretty sad seeing them all head out. Anyways it's still been a party out here in Revere though.

We have 3 district leaders now, and it's made for much more excitement throughout the day. My little bro has a friend that just came to this mission, and I called exactly where he would serve. He's up in Salem Massachusetts with my boi Elder Hardcastle. They'll do good things up there.
We've been working really hard out here, and I hope to see some good things come in the coming weeks. Hope yall have a good week.









No comments:

Post a Comment