Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Week Seventy Five




After a good 4 transfers together, and many many miracles and memories; Elder Solomon and I are being split up! I'm staying here in this blessed land, and Elder Solomon is moving one zone north up here to the other blessed land of Exeter New Hampshire. I'll be receiving Elder Neilson, and he's got 2 transfers left. The whole zone is being switched around. Elder Solo and I helped bring this zone into the mission. We were able to bring in a new district, and brought in 5 new companionships! It's been a ride. I'm glad I'm still drivin😎.

Also R.I.P Elder McCormick. Gone, but never forgotten. Till we meet again buddy. 😢😭

Anyways this week flew by. We taught a lot of people, and were even able to give a chapel tour! Unfortunately no one came to church. So that will be my next focus here. There would be so many people that came during the summer, but now that it gets dark earlier less people come. The sun's staying out a lil longer now so I'm happy for that transition! Today it was 60 degrees. That's about 70 degrees warmer than last year. It's crazy how different the weather is out here. I feel so blessed that it's been so warm this year. I do hope we get a little bit of snow though. 

I love the mission, and now that there's a new year it reminds me of how short this time really is. It was such a blessing to spend the entire year of 2018 in the service of God. I've learned how to love the people I serve, and I've learned how to be diligent, and always obedient. The mission is definitely the best way I could have spent 2018!

No comments:

Post a Comment