Monday, January 14, 2019

Week Seventy Seven



This week was pretty good! It started out with a trip to Manchester for MLC. Once again I had to teach in front of all the leadership of the mission. I can't catch a break😂   It actually turned out really really good though, and the lady we role played with was touched so much she started uncontrollably crying. So we got the thumbs up from the leadership squad😂 Roleplays are really cool because you can still feel the spirit testify through you, and the people you teach can feel it too. Besides that, basically the whole North Shore Zone is now in leadership positions so I got to see a whole bunch of friends at MLC! It also snowed that morning, and I haven't seen snow stick yet this year, so that was fun. 


This week has been very cold, so not too many people have been out and about, but that hasn't stopped us from finding people. The whole week whenever I got really cold, I would just think to myself, I'm glad I'm not in Colebrook right now. Since it's so much colder there😂We saw some miracles here in the Revere area though. We got a text from one of the people we first taught when I got in this area saying that they can be baptized! So he was ready to be baptized, but he's on dialysis so the doctors said it would be very dangerous for him to be submerged in water. He decided that following the Lord is more important and he wants to try. So if things go as planned we will probably make some sort of contraption to wrap around his port, and then put the baptismal suit over him. It's a step of faith I didn't think I'd be able to see on my mission!

We also had the experience of dealing with an Emergency transfer in the zone. Unfortunately we had to say goodbye to one of the missionaries I came out with :( so we had to deal with that this week, and helped move his companion over to the Hardcastle in Salem. It's a good place for him though. We also went to a Catholic funeral of one of our investigators nephews. It made me glad to be a member of our church. Our funerals are not nearly as sad. The plan of salvation is real, and I'm glad to know that.



















No comments:

Post a Comment