Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Facebook Post



One of my favorite things in this life is a good sunset after a long day. The sun in general is one of my favorite things. Growing up I would love to get into a car after it had been baking in the sun for hours. 
Each morning when the sun rises it brings warmth, light, and life into the world. We need the sun, and it is essential to survive in this world. Heavenly Father's son is the same. In a world growing evermore dark, cold, and scary, Jesus Christ is still here, and has set his perfect example for us. In our dark times he is there to bring us light, and warmth. He died, and he lived again, because of this we may live again too. Following his example brings peace, love, and positivity into our lives.
Now that I'm older, I still love getting in super hot cars, but I've also learned to love Jesus Christ, and all he's done for me. That's why I've dedicated this time to serve him, and I'm learning more and more about his love each day! May we all have faith in God and his son Jesus Christ, the same way that we have faith in sun that it will rise and set each day!









No comments:

Post a Comment