Monday, December 17, 2018

Week Seventy Three





Well. This week was quite the week.  One of the first things I did this week was finally give into my dad's advice, and take my beloved brown eccos to the shoe cobbler. So I had to let go of those babies for a few days. I'm surprised they were still alive. Buuuuut after a long few days, I got them back. And this Honduran cobbler replaced the heels of my shoes. So now they definitely got enough life in them till I head home.

Anyways this week was really random. I was on TV this past week, because someone interviewed the Sisters about what they were doing, and we got to sing with them after. I don't even sing either😂 The Sisters had us come by the place where it was happening, and this panicked guy grabbed us and said we needed to help him. He took us back into some control room. Long story short Elder Solo and I helped film the show. Elder Solo was the sound guy, and I was the camera guy😂😂 They liked us so much in that studio that they invited us back to be interviewed this next Thursday night.

Also this winter so far has been like 30 degrees warmer than last years. So I feel blessed. We haven't gotten really any snow yet, and it's been raining a lot. We did a hot chocolate booth out in Revere in the rain last night that went a lot better than it should have. We brought the Spanish Elders and Sisters with us, and we had a party. We may or may not have accidentally posted up in front of a liquor store. Some may say that is garbage placement. I say it's prime.

Anyways hope y'all are enjoying this Christmas season. Just like the rhyme for my favorite city of Lynn. We can be cleansed of all those sins that burden us. Since being on my mission I've definitely learned much more about the atonement of Jesus Christ and I am very thankful for the sacrifice He made for us. 

Stay warm, and stay safe. I won't have a pday until after Christmas, so, Merry Christmas as well!









Haircuts at the Dominican barber shop.



Baby Timothy



No comments:

Post a Comment