Monday, May 28, 2018

Week Forty Four




This week was one of the most busy I've been on my mission. Between teaching and driving we almost had no time to find, but we made it work and between the two areas we are now teaching 5 new people in these coming days. #blessed 


I got my first tick bite this week!!! I was driving and I looked down and it was on my LEG! I pulled over and we pulled him out. It was terrifying. He had just bitten me because he didn't leave a mark or anything. The Lord protected me from him. I had to go to the pharmacy and get some medicine though. Pray that I don't get lyme disease. 

We went on exchanges with the zone leaders this week. I was with Elder Glenn and we went hard together teaching and trying to find in Randolph's area. (which is now mine.)
Anyways, I don't have much else to say because it was just a lot of driving and teaching, but its been a good time. The trio is great. Trios are unstoppable. 

Have a great week!

The tick.








No comments:

Post a Comment