Monday, June 3, 2019

Week Ninety Seven



Hey everyone! 

This week cruised by. We started it off by driving down to MLC with the Sisters. We didn't get to pick up the Elders this time, so it wasn't as big of a party. It was still pretty fun though. It was good to see all of the friends I've made over the course of my mission. I got to see Elder Turley and really sit down and talk for the first time since the MTC. We talked all about our missions, and he asked me tons and tons of questions about Revere. Good place. Elder Solomon and Peterson are doing great too. I may never see Elder Petersen again as a missionary. Besides that the mission leadership conference was good. We talked about a lot of different things. I'll be honest the end or it was really sad. Sister Blair didn't even try to hold it together, and she was crying, but she bore us a powerful testimony. President even started to shed some tears as reality began to set in. I don't know how I was so blessed to have them as my mission President and wife. I've learned a lot of valuable lessons from them that I'll be able to use long after my service here is done.
The day after MLC we met with the district leaders Elder Anderson and Elder Ricks. They made some awesome actions steps for their districts. Those Elders are doing some great things for their districts, and they've been making my life nice. 

This Friday I went on exchanges with Elder Caleb Cluff. He's in my stake back home. It was really weird being with someone that I knew before the mission. He brought back a lot of good memories of Syracuse and Layton. #syracusesquad It was cool both being in a random small town in Maine. Someones got to call Stephen King. We saw some miracles though. We got rekt by a couple of people, but kept pressing on. We didn't find anyone until we picked up the phone and just tried to call some people in our spare time. Then at the end of the night we got a referall from the boys over in Newport, Elder Wells and Patten. So God blesses us for our efforts. Sometimes they aren't as immediate as that, but I know they will come. Just find joy in the journey, and help all who pass by. Have a great week everyone!

Also the people we are teaching are getting close. Exciting times.




Syracuse Squad

Elder Clifford, Sister Smith and Elder Cluff











No comments:

Post a Comment