Monday, September 10, 2018

Week Fifty Nine



This week flew by, I can't believe its the second p day in September! 

The mission is doing great! This Wednesday it hit 100 degrees again, but yesterday the high was like 62. So my body doesn't know what to think of all this weather. It makes for great conversation starters on the street though. I love the people out here though. We've been doing a lot of work in Chelsea the past couple of nights, and we don't know any Spanish. I saw some guy with a sick cowboy hat, and I asked in spanglish if I could wear his Sombrero. It felt great. I showed him the picture of me in a Sombrero I keep in my wallet at all times, and he chuckled and ran inside to grab some waters for us. Anyways I just got sidetracked.


This week I went on exchanges with a brand spanking new missionary and showed him the ropes. Whenever I have a newer missionary with me I like to go crazy street contacting. Let's just say we ended up in a lot of interesting places. If you have read these consistently you'd know I always find myself in weird situations though. The highlight of the weird places we got into was a random Haitian Pentecostal church.

I don't have much else to report on, but we are seeing a lot of progression with our investigators. I taught the best law of chastity lesson on my mission so far with Elder Burger, the new missionary to a lil 70 year old dude. 

The mission is good, and life is good. 



Lynn is an artsy city now. 



Some pics at Nahant and Revere Beach.




Late night in Chelsea.


No comments:

Post a Comment