Monday, November 19, 2018

Week Sixty Nine



Not too much happened this week. We got the other set of Elders in our apartment now, so that has been fun. We came in last night from working, and they told us that they are getting another Elder too! So now there are going to be 5 people crammed into this apartment😂 it should be a good time though.

We've still been apartment hunting this week, and that's been a good experience. This week has been a sad one too though. We helped the Escobars, an amazing family, move out! They were baptized like a month before I got here, but we've worked with them through all of the hard things that come after baptism. We got to go to the temple with them for the first time too. They are going to be sealed in April, and they told Elder Solo and I that we better be there. So I'm praying I'm serving somewhere close so I can see it happen!

Besides that we've just been finding, teaching, and rebuilding our teaching pool all while helping the 4 new sets of missionaries in the zone! I'm so glad that I had the chance to be a pioneer for this zone, and that we've seen so many miracles since opening these areas back up.

We have some awesome plans for Thanksgiving and are eating with the ward grandma and grandparents, and we get to see Omar again! He's coming back from Norwich so we are definitely going to play football with him. It turns out he's been able to go to church on campus because they have a little group for students there! 

I'm thankful for the opportunity to serve a mission. I've seen miracles from the hand of God, and have been blessed to see lives change. I'm thankful for Jesus Christ, and His infinite atoning sacrifice. I'm thankful for my family too. They the homies. Also I'm thankful for my homies too, wherever you are around the world. You all keep working hard, and enjoy this next week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment