Thursday, July 26, 2018

One Year



This picture was taken 1 year ago when I left my family, friends, and everything I knew, and traded it all for a couple white shirts and some cool ties. I got a name tag too. On this name tag there are two names I represent. The first one is the name of my family. Looking at it reminds me of who I am, and where I came from. My family is very important to me, and I love them a ton! I wouldn't be who I was today without them. The second name I wear is the name of Jesus Christ. This name is who I am striving to be like. When I am out preaching the gospel, I can have no fears, because I know who I am representing.
I have learned over the past year so much about the world, and the need for Jesus Christ and his teachings. His great atoning sacrifice made it possible for all of us to be forgiven of our sins, and his resurrection made it possible for all of us to return to our heavenly home once more. No matter who you are, or what you did, or whatever circumstance your in, Jesus Christ is there for you to help you, to guide you, and to offer peace and comfort. 


This mission has been pretty awesome so far though. I've made sooooo many new friends, and people I would consider family along the way. I'm grateful for all of the people I have met and worked with, and I'm excited for everything still in store! 


I love this work, I love this gospel, and I love New England!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment